Tourel Hotel Supplies Co.,Ltd

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsHotel Bath Towels

Custom Logo Luxury Hotel And Spa Bath Towels Jacquard Thin Terry

Certification
Good quality Hotel Face Towel for sales
Good quality Hotel Face Towel for sales
Hey Lina, Received my items and they are amazing thank you so much you guys did such a great job on them and we definitely will be ordering again

—— Nicolette Zorzopis

Hello Lina Thank you very much for this professional answer. It feels good to speak with someone competent for once. bet.

—— wayenberg ben

Everything looks fine and as ordered thank you for you swift delivery

—— David

It is easy and not complicated to work with you,you are a nice cooperater

—— Renate

Amy ,you are so kindly !Thank you for giving me feedback. Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help!

—— Pooja

I'm Online Chat Now

Custom Logo Luxury Hotel And Spa Bath Towels Jacquard Thin Terry

China Custom Logo Luxury Hotel And Spa Bath Towels Jacquard Thin Terry supplier
Custom Logo Luxury Hotel And Spa Bath Towels Jacquard Thin Terry supplier Custom Logo Luxury Hotel And Spa Bath Towels Jacquard Thin Terry supplier

Large Image :  Custom Logo Luxury Hotel And Spa Bath Towels Jacquard Thin Terry

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Jiangsu
Brand Name: Tourel
Certification: OEKO, CE
Model Number: TY-BT-010

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 200 pieces
Price: negotiation
Packaging Details: Each piece with waterproof film packed, 50pcs/master carton; carton size: 35cm*30cm*22cm
Delivery Time: 3-7 days for samples, 20-35 days for bulk order
Payment Terms: Western Union, T/T, L/C, Paypal, MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 500000 per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Material: Cotton Feature: Soft , Comfortable
Color: White Customed Color Cotton Yarn: 21S/2
Logo: Jacquard / Embroidery / Printed Weight: 500 / 600 / 800 G Or Customed

Custom Logo Luxury Hotel And Spa Bath Towels Jacquard Thin Terry
 
 
 
Product Description:
 

100% cotton, 32s/2 ,21s/2 ,21s/1,16s ,14s,10s

ITEM bath towel, Women bath towel,Family towel
Material Yarn warp 16s 100% combed cotton,terry cotton
Weight,thickness towel:Terry,terry velour,300gsm-600gsm,the regular weight is 500gsm
Size 50*100CM
Style bath towel
Color Pantone color or your artwork,Color fastness:4-5
Technic Plain dyed
Deep processing Lace, flower trimmed
MOQ 200 PCS
Packing

Gift box:41*26*45cm

Carton: 59*43*54.5(12sets)

according to customer needs

Weight 200G/PCS
Quality Oeko-tex standard 100 quality
Delievery time 3-5 days sample time,30days after sample of approval
Payment T/T,L/C,Western Union,Paypal, 30% as depoist,the rest 70% upon BL copy,or LC at sight.
Shipment FOB Shenzhen or Guangzhou

 

 
Product Overviews
 
Custom Logo Luxury Hotel And Spa Bath Towels Jacquard Thin Terry
 
Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details

OPP bag, 1pc/ 1 washing label, 1pc/1 polybag, 40pcs/carton or as customer's request.

Delivery Time

15 to 30 days after receiving the deposit

 

Contact Details
Tourel Changsha Hotel Supplies Co.,Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lina

Tel: 86-731-85814912

Fax: 86-0731-85814778

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)